воскресенье, 27 декабря 2015 г.

He emerged from the daily life and looked at everything around



     "Imagine all the teacher I took it with a greedy and an open mind, though they could not be aware that is happening to me. I felt all kinds of feelings: I was upset, hearing the censure that I was the most expensive – wealth, money, fame, and nearly wept over their destruction. But they seemed low and funny, and I rejoiced, as if looking out from the darkness of my former life at a clear sky and great light. And, most amazing of all, my soul was becoming more and more acute eyes. But I didn't notice that she was blind!"

And now, after this philosophical insights, each satirist began to look to all kinds of worldly phenomena and very soon realized how they are funny, pathetic, and unstable. Despising all the usual benefits and considering pursuit of them an obstacle to the true practice, he emerged from the daily life and looked at everything around. However, doubts did not leave the young philosopher, on the contrary, they became even more...

     - "On this world, which the philosophers call the cosmos, I did not manage to learn anything – neither how it happened, or who it's Creator. I didn't know where it start and what is its ultimate goal. Then I began to see the world in parts, but it only increased my confusion: looking at the stars I burned with the desire to find out what they are. But the most incomprehensible and mysterious seemed to me everything about the moon. Finally, lightning, piercing the clouds, rushing thunder, rain, snow, hail – all of it was for me an unsolved mystery!"

In this restless mood of the newly made philosopher turned to his brothers on reason - the philosophers. He went to the Stoics and to the Epicureans, and the Platonists, and other sages, as they hoped that they would be able to answer the young soul tormenting questions...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий